Conference Traveling has become a recurring part of my schedule the past few years. I love meeting up with other bloggers and brands, to network and have a great time. Because these conferences are work related, I pack a lot of gadgets. This year I am packing gadgets safely with Samsonite! I was recently sent the Samsonite Viz Air Laptop Backpack and I am so glad I did because it is going to be way better than totting my laptop around in my hand at BlogHer13 in Chicago this week!
Gadgets (and more) to Pack for a Conference
- Laptop and/or iPad and Charging Cables
- Wireless Mouse (I don’t like to use the mouse on the laptop)
- SmartPhone and Charging Cable
- Mini Travel Charge Surge Protector – the one I have is the Belkin 3-Outlet Mini Travel Swivel Charger Surge Protector with Dual USB Ports and it’s on sale for $10.18 at Amazon! (Reg $21.99)
- Charging Cord Grid
- Notebook and Pen – I love old fashioned note writing
- Business Cards
The Samsonite Vix Air Laptop Backpack has TONS of storage! There are three main compartments with even more compartments inside. The fully padded compartment in the back safely stores laptops up to 15.6 inches. There are three air bumpers on the bottom corners of the bag to protect it and it stands up very well.