October is quickly approaching which has fall and Halloween on a lot of our minds! There are several Halloween Events in Council Bluffs to attend this year. Grab the costumes, the candy bags, and enjoy some Halloween fun!
PS: I will continue to add to this list over the next few weeks as well.
Halloween Events in Council Bluffs for 2019
Click the orange links to learn more about each of the Halloween Events in Council Bluffs.
- September 13th – November 1st: Stop out and experience the first Pro-Haunt in Council Bluffs – Madness Haunted House at Mall of the Bluffs! Make sure you check out their calendar for special ticket prices on certain nights as well as a family-friendly lights-on night!
- September 13th – October 25th: Friday Night Movies at Ditmars Orchard will be happening each Friday night beginning at 7:30. Movies include Casper, The Goonies, The Secret Life of Pets 2, The Sandlot, Trolls, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Hocus Pocus!
- September 21st: The Fall Festival at Hy-Vee on West Broadway is happening from 10am-3pm. There will be a bounce house, games, and great store deals.
- October – Coming Soon: Halloween Event at Bass Pro Shops from 12-5PM or 5-7PM depending on the day. There will be games, crafts, free treat bags for the first 75 kids, and pictures available to purchase. Plus cookies to decorate on Halloween night!
- October 4th: Harvest Family Fun Night at the UP Museum is happening from 5:30-8pm. There will be fall games and fun for all ages.
- October 5th: Monster Mash Pillow Craft at the Council Bluffs Public Library at 11AM for kids ages 4-years-old through 6th grade.
- October 12th: Flaming Pumpkin Fest Part Duex at the Squirell Cage Jail with tricks, treats, and fun for everyone starting at 4pm and ending at 1pm. Tickets are required and run $25 each.
- October 19th: Ghost Pet Craft at the Council Bluffs Public Library at 11AM for kids ages 4-years-old through 6th grade.
- October 19th: Enjoy the Fall Festival at Hitchcock Nature Center from 4-6pm. Cost is $3 per person and there will be games, treats, and trick-or-treating around the campground.
- October 21st: Halloween Touch a Truck at Quaker Steak and Lube from 5-8PM.
- October 23rd: Trick-or-Treat at the Council Bluffs Public Library at 9:45 for kids ages 5-years-old and younger.
- October 26th: Kikker’s Rock and Roll Halloween Bash is happening from 9pm-1am.
- October 26th: Monster Bookmarks Craft at the Council Bluffs Public Library at 11AM for kids ages 4-years-old through 6th grade.
- October 28th: 100 Block Trick or Treat on the 100 Block from 4:30-6PM.
- October 31st: Stop by the Trunk or Treat at Broadway United Methodist Church (11 S. 1st St.) from 5p-7p to trick-or-treat at decorated car trunks.
- October 31st: Night Terrors of Twin City home haunt on Twin City Drive starting at 6:30PM. – I still need to confirm they are doing this again for 2019.
Don’t forget to visit one of three Pumpkin Patches in Council Bluffs