October is quickly approaching which has fall and Halloween on a lot of our minds! There are several Halloween Events in Council Bluffs to attend this year. Grab the costumes, the candy bags, and enjoy some Halloween fun!
PS: I will continue to add to this list over the next few weeks as well.
Halloween Events in Council Bluffs for 2019
Click the orange links to learn more about each of the Halloween Events in Council Bluffs.
- September 13th – November 1st: Stop out and experience the first Pro-Haunt in Council Bluffs – Madness Haunted House at Mall of the Bluffs! Make sure you check out their calendar for special ticket prices on certain nights as well as a family-friendly lights-on night!
- September 13th – October 25th: Friday Night Movies at Ditmars Orchard will be happening each Friday night beginning at 7:30. Movies include Casper, The Goonies, The Secret Life of Pets 2, The Sandlot, Trolls, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Hocus Pocus!
- October 19th – October 31st: Halloween Event at Bass Pro Shops from 12-5PM or 5-7PM depending on the day. There will be games, crafts, free treat bags for the first 75 kids, and pictures available to purchase. Plus cookies to decorate on Halloween night!
- October 23rd: Trick-or-Treat at the Council Bluffs Public Library at 9:45AM for kids ages 5-years-old and younger.
- October 25th & October 26th: Haunted Hayrack Ride at Wabash Trace Nature Trail from 7-10PM. It is $10 per person or $40 for family and supports the Essex Jr. High Boosters.
- Octber 26th: Stop at Trick-or-Treat at Hy-Vee at all local locations from 1-3PM.
- October 26th: Trick-or-Treat at the Union Pacific Museum from 10AM-4PM. Come in costume and trick-or-treat through the museum for non-food treats!
- October 26th: Stop by the Paw Patrol Trick-or-Treat Event at Target Stores from 10AM-1PM. Wear costumes to trick or treat through the store, watch a Paw Patrol episode and enjoy giveaways while supplies last.
- October 26th: The Harvest Carnival at New Life Fellowship is happening from 2-4PM. There will be inflatables, games, food, prizes, cake walk, and more.
- October 26th: Kikker’s Rock and Roll Halloween Bash is happening from 9pm-1am.
- October 26th: Monster Bookmarks Craft at the Council Bluffs Public Library at 11AM for kids ages 4-years-old through 6th grade.
- October 27th: Stop by Emanuel Lutheran Church for a trunk-or-treat from 2PM-4PM.
- October 27th: The Salem United Methodist Church is hosting a trunk-or-treat from 5-7PM at their main campus on Sommerset Avenue.
- October 28th: Fall Festival at AL High School hosted by Key Club from 6-7:30PM. Admission is two canned goods per student and there will be trick-or-treating, storytelling, live music, and more.
- October 28th: 100 Block Trick or Treat on the 100 Block from 4:30-6PM.
- October 28th: GoTrick-or-Treating at Primrose Retirement Community from 6-7PM.
- October 29th: Go Trick-or-Treating at Metro Crossing Center from 4-8PM and pick up a Jack-o-Lantern, stop by the photo booth, and more.
- October 29th: The Salem United Methodist Church is hosting a trunk-or-treat from 5-7PM at their Manna campus on Huron Circle.
- October 30th: Visit the Trunk-or-Treat at Lighthouse Temple from 4-6PM and enjoy bobbing for apples, hot apple cider, a photo booth, and more.
- October 30th: Swing by the Trunk-or-Treat at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church from 6-7:30PM.
- October 30th: Go Trick-or-Treating at Bethany Heights Assisted Living from 6-7PM.
- October 31st: Stop by the Trunk or Treat at Broadway United Methodist Church (11 S. 1st St.) from 5p-7p to trick-or-treat at decorated car trunks.
- October 31st: Night Terrors of Twin City home haunt on Twin City Drive starting at 6:30PM. – I still need to confirm they are doing this again for 2019.
- October 31st: Hillbilly Rockstarz Halloween at Rodeo Saloon is happening from 8pm-2am. Wear your best hillbilly outfit for the chance to win.
Don’t forget to visit one of three Pumpkin Patches in Council Bluffs