Love is in the air, do you feel it too? Fall is my favorite season for a lot of reasons. One of them is fun dates outdoors in the gorgeous weather. These fun fall date ideas in Council Bluffs will help you fill your calendar with the one you love. Do you have a favorite thing to do in town in the fall? I’d love to hear it in the comments below!
15+ Fun Fall Date Ideas in Council Bluffs
- Enjoy wine while walking together and do good at Ditmar’s Wine Walk on October 5th.
- Stroll through the Council Bluffs Farmers Market before it closes for the year on September 26th.
- Let out your kid at heart by heading to a pumpkin patch and getting lost in a corn maze.
- Go for a hike at the Western Historic Trails Center, Lake Manawa, Hitchcock Nature Center, or Fairmount Park.
- Dinner and a movie at AMC theaters.
- A night of frights at Madness Haunted House!
- Pack a picnic and stretch out on a blanket at Bayliss Park.
- Listen to live music and enjoy delicious eats at one of Cellar 19’s events.
- Plan a couples hayrack ride at Shady Lane complete with a bonfire.
- Grab dessert at Christy Creme and take a walk around Big Lake when you’re done.
- See if you have the skills to escape at the Cryptic Room.
- Enjoy local food with Sunday Brunch at Seven One Two.
- Go for an evening walk across the Pedestrian Bridge and watch the sunset.
- Fill cups of hot cocoa and drive up and down the Lincoln Highway Scenic Byway and Loess Hills Scenic Byway to enjoy the leaves.
- Get in a fall bike ride on Wabash Trace Nature Trail.
- Take in a movie under the stars at Pioneer Trail Orchard.