Are you looking for things to do this summer in Council Bluffs? You’ve come to the right place! What better way to have a fun family night than enjoying an outdoor movie, for free! Grab your kids, your parents, and your friends for a summer filled with these free outdoor movies in Council Bluffs for 2018!
FREE Outdoor Movies in Council Bluffs
- June 2nd: The Incredibles (Charles E Lakin YMCA Parking Lot at 8PM)
- June 2nd: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Roberts Park 6PM)
- June 15th: The Boss Baby (Bayliss Park at 9PM)
- June 16th: Nut Job 2 (Roberts Park 6PM)
- June 22nd: Moana (Bayliss Park at 9PM)
- June 29th: Wonder (Bayliss Park at 9PM)
- June 30th: Jumanji (Roberts Park 6PM)
- July 13th: Hidden Figures (Bayliss Park at 9PM)
- July 14th: Kong: Skull Island (Roberts Park 6PM)
- July 20th: Cars 3 (Bayliss Park at 9PM)
- July 27th: Peter Rabbit (Bayliss Park at 9PM)
- July 28th: CoCo (Roberts Park 6PM)
- August 3rd: Despicable Me 3 (Bayliss Park at 9PM)
- August 10th: The Sandlot (Bayliss Park at 9PM)
To make it easy to remember what movies are when and where you can grab this FREE PRINTABLE list of the outdoor movies in Council Bluffs. Plus, here’s what you need to know about the locations of outdoor movies in Council Bluffs to help make each experience as enjoyable as possible.
Bayliss Park: Movies in the Park are free thanks to the Council Bluffs Parks & Recreation Department and Pottawattamie Arts/Culture Entertainment. You can bring blankets or lawn chairs. Concessions will be available during showtimes. Rainouts are rescheduled for the following Saturday.
Roberts Park: Moonlight Movies in the Park are presented by and free thanks to Bellows Community Alliance. There will be food vendors, special guests, raffles, and other fun activities before and during the movies.