If you are looking for a fun ladies night out, relaxing time with friends, afternoon lunch with the family, or great game night with guys, then you want to head to Buffalo Wings and Rings! The new Ballpark-Themed Menu is on point and gives you 9 reasons to dine at Buffalo Wings and Rings right now.
Buffalo Wings and Rings offers fresh food, not frozen, a chef on staff in the kitchen to assure quality, and a new menu with some amazingly delicious ballpark-themed foods that I recently put to the taste test with some of my favorite Omaha Bloggers! We tried them all except the Pinch Hit Punch, because we were all driving.
1) Pinch Hit Punch made with Captain Morgan, DeKuyper Peachtree, triple sec and blue raspberry, then shaken with fresh-squeezed lemon, orange and a splash of lemonade, with a cherry on top.
2) Coke Float with a big ol’ scoop of vanilla ice cream in Coca-Cola, topped with whipped cream and a cherry.
3) Ballpark Pretzel Bites that are soft and airy deep-fried pretzel bites, served with a queso dipping sauce that is topped with jalapeños and salsa if you would like.
4) Hall of Flame is an all-beef frank is split down the middle, seasoned in Cajun spices, topped with melted Swiss cheese and giardiniera relish. Oh, then they drizzle it with Creole pepper sauce and serve it on a King’s Hawaiian bun with Cajun fries!
5) The Mound is an all-beef frank is split down the middle, topped with the signature BW&R chili, shredded cheese, jalapeños and onions. Also served on a King’s Hawaiian bun with French fries.
6) The Island Diamond is an all-beef frank is split down the middle, topped with tasty tangy pineapple salsa, and served on a King’s Hawaiian bun with sweet potato waffle fries. The side of peach habanero sauce for dipping is a must!
7) Jack’d Up Wings are five boneless wings hand tossed in sweet Thai chili and sea salt caramel. Then they are topped with applewood-smoked bacon crumbles, black sesame seeds and scallions….and wait for it…..garnished with caramel corn. The combination is quite incredible.
8) Bases Jammed Burger was the surprise and delight of the new BW&R menu. Whoever thought of this is a culinary genius that I wish I had in my kitchen. The burger is topped with whipped peanut butter, strawberry preserves, applewood-smoked bacon and pepper jack cheese and as questionable as it may sound, this is the best burger I’ve had in a long time.
9) Battered-up Funnel Stixx sprinkled with powdered sugar and garnished with fresh strawberries. Served with a crème anglaise and sea salt caramel dipping sauce to bring the deliciousness home.
“This menu is more than just peanuts and Cracker Jack,” said Elliot Jablonsky, Executive Chef of Buffalo Wings and Rings. “The first professional baseball team was founded in Cincinnati, in our home market, and we’re excited to honor America’s favorite pastime with this lineup of ballpark staples.”